James Beckwith is the CEO of Five Star Bank, known as the “Entrepreneurs’ Bank”. James also serves as the Chair of Region Finance. Five Star Bank was founded in 1999 by a group of local entrepreneurs who wanted to create the kind of personalized banking services they desired themselves. Based on independent ratings, it’s a raging success. Bauer Financial rates Five Star Bank 5 Stars (out of 5 possible); the Findley Report rates Five Star Bank as a “Super Premier Performer” (their top rating category); and the Independent Community Bankers Association ranks Five Star Bank as the 18th best independent bank in the nation among its peer group ($500 million to 1 billion asset size).
- Sacbee: Entrepreneur Mark Haney moving radio show to Talk 650 AM
- Startup Grind: Mark Haney (Haney Business Ventures)
- Sac BizJournals: Executive Profile: Entrepreneur and radio host Mark Haney
- Startup Sac: Mark Haney Reminds Entrepreneurs to be a Rock Star!
- Techwire: Foreman: Local Entrepreneur Mark Haney Got His Start in the Tech Industry